Friday, May 1, 2009

Happy May 1st!

It's finally May!! I have only three days of classes left (we end this Wednesday 5/6) and then finals the following week but I'm concerned about those.  May is going to be such a great month. On the 13th Evan and I are going to see Animal Collective again, the 14th is our one year (!!!!), the 16th we're seeing Dan Deacon, the 20th-21st is six flags with ev, john, sean, and ashley,  and the 28th we're seeing Grizzly Bear. Best month? Yes

Last week was Evan's 21st birthday. He was sick the night of his actual birthday so he and I just relaxed for a few hours.  That friday night a bunch of us went to Global Sports Bar to watch the Ranger game and spend the night there. It was a good time despite the hangovers the following morning.







This weekend will be a long and work filled one.  Most of my major assignments aren't due till the day of the class final so technically I still have a good 10 days or so to get most of them done.  However, between wanting to actually enjoy myself and having enough time to study for finals I might as well get most of my work done this weekend when Evan has a shitload of work to do as well.  My plan for today is to get a short paper for Western Civ done (i'm about 3/4 done now) and then finish outlining my 15 pager for Political Science and possibly start writing up parts of that tonight.

Bring it on, Summer.

No comments: